Bring Me The Dying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring Me The Dying

Welcome to the forum! This status will be updated regularly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie's Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hera
(moderator)
(moderator)
Hera

Movie's Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Movie's Forum Rules   Movie's Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:28 pm

-Spamming-

Spam can be divided into different forms. Such as being offtopic on a thread, or just making trouble around the forum. If you post a post with one line or just one word. Unless the post has something very important in it. That users would need to see.

Advertising: Please do not advertise any sites on this forum.

Thread Duplicates: There is a topic listing for a reason, use the other threads that have been made for the same discussion. Unless, this is regarding a help thread. Those could be left open, due to the fact that people have their different tips.

-Behaviour-

The users behaviour can be defined into many ways. Such as flaming or posting nudity. This is a mature website after all.

Flaming: This can be defined into different ways, such as being in an argument with someone. Or calling someone names. This can make the person feel bad, or being hurt by those words you've told him/her. If you find any posts like this and such please use the report function.

Swearing: Please, do NOT swear in an E-Rated forum. Children of all ages come here, and I will not allow them to be influenced by this. Things like "hell", "crap" and so on are allowed, but keep your use of them limited. Also, please dont post lyrics or videos of perverted things like rick rolls and such. Thank you.

Nudity: As some of you know, children of all ages come to this forum. Therefore you arent allowed to post nudity pics or links on these forums. Nor can you use them in your sig or avatar.

Impresonating a Staff Member: Some people do this, please do not post as a moderator or administrator on this site. This could get you in trouble.

Double Posting: Please do not double post, this forum isnt a chatroom. It is for discussion of the game. You can talk about anything on the GD thread. But make sure the post is longer than one line. Instead of double posting use the edit button to add your additional comments.

-Memberating-

This could be described, as you appointing yourself as the moderator of the forum. Such as, requesting closure. Or just telling people on what to do on the forums. If you see a thread that you belive should be closed, or a post that should be deleted. Just use the report the post. Membrating can also be, basically telling members not to membrtae in the first place.

-Have Fun-

Lastly, these forums are here for you to have fun. If there are any problems on the forums feel free to pm me and tell me what I could help you with.
Back to top Go down

Movie's Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1